Let’s be honest, we’ve pretty much been in our swimsuits all weekend. With the kids requesting pool visits each day, I’m hoping I can get the wrinkles from my fingertips before my first appointment on tomorrow. Ha!
However, I did manage to bookmark some sweet links to share for today’s Sunday Scroll. Be inspired by these beautiful, easy reads this evening and throughout the week!
1. When I think of interior designer powerhouses, Mrs. Tobi Fairley is one of the first names that pop into my head. Her recent story, “5 Ways to Create a Magazine Worth Room” provides awesome advice for designers who want to improve their portfolio and valuable decorating tips for adding polish to your palace.
2. Looking for an easy, no-cost room makeover? Then look no further than this post on how to arrange your bed pillows. There are no hard and fast rules to this. It’s all a matter of taste. As for me, I’m “simple and symmetrical.” What’s your pillow style?
3. After having our last child two years ago, Honey, my mind is so far away from babyland it’s not even funny. However, I’ll admit my eggs may have quivered a little when I read this post about the perfect baby shower gifts. En pointe!
4. Shopping for a gray rug? Laura narrows the wide selection down to a few of her favorites and at various price points.
5. Think you can’t put your personal stamp on a rental, then think again. Find great ideas for revamping your rental with these stylish tips from Brenda. My favorite has to be the removeable wallpaper.
6. I’m always interested seeing who Design Chic will spotlight in their weekly feature, In Good Taste. This week they shined their light on interior designer, Wendy Word and her pin-worthy portfolio. This kitchen was one of my top picks! See the others here.
Enjoy your evening and today’s Sunday Scroll. Looking forward to seeing you on tomorrow!
It looks like you’re having a great trip, and I’ve loved seeing family pictures along the way!! Lots to love this week, How sweet are the baby clothes?!