A couple of months ago I finally kicked my blackberry to the curb and upgraded to a Samsung Epic 4G.
- Bring the magic of the STIR magazine experience to life on your tablet device.
- View stunning, interactive photo slideshows.
- Read interviews with colorful design personalities and detailed project features.
- Watch exclusive videos, including behind-the-scenes project videos and interviews with popular Color Spy personalities.
- Tap to explore color by family, access RGB values and LRV numbers, and get product specs. (this is the most attractive feature to me!)
Here’s a post on Williams Sonoma’s Designer Marketplace blog with more apps for designer and do-it-yourselfers. I’ve downloaded and enjoy most of these, too.
Which design apps have you found most useful?