A little goes a long way. Case in point, the redesign of my Broughton Square client’s sunroom. Some easy floor planning and decorating made it a welcoming place to host friends and family or a warm spot to nap in the sun.
Here’s what I did:
1. Removed large chair to be repurposed in the master bedroom. Replaced the chairs with just one wicker chair and added a side table.
2. Positioned sofa on adjacent wall. This allowed full view of the window and an opportunity to take full advantage of the sunshine.
3. Added (custom) drapery panels to frame the window.
4. Purchased two rugs. The base is a sisal rug, I layered it with a dhurrie rug for color and added dimension.
5. Moved artwork from kitchen area to sitting area where the subject matter (a man playing the guitar) seemed more appropriate.
6. Introduced color through toss pillows (all retail).
7. Purchased a new coffee table and topped with a few accessories.
8. Gave life to the space with a green plant and fresh florals.
Indoor sunrooms are such valuable spaces in a home. They offer you the comforts of outdoors all year long.
See the entire project on my website:
Ready to turn your design inspiration into action? Whether your “action” is to complete the makeover on your own or to hire me to finish your space, contact me today to schedule a design consultation! There’s still time to finish before company comes! Click here to get started or drop me a line here.